Thread: Books New Comics website
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 08:19 AM   #4
MVP

Thanks. Like that the format works well for cell phone reading. At least episode 1 of Midnight War does, I'm assuming the others are similar. Love full page art panels, but they make it really tough to read on mobile devices.

EDIT:
I enjoyed Midnight's War, but the episodes are very short. I like that they're weekly though. Will try a few more.

Last edited by unlurking; 05-10-2021 at 09:15 AM..
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.