View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 09:59 AM   #268
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
And she still won't know where her sister is lol. Or care. That's been a pretty big writing blunder in my opinion. Especially since they were seperated almost exactly after they witnessed their father getting decapitated. You'd think they'd at least have Maggie MENTION her sister could be alive somewhere nearby. I don't know if they had Daryl say jack shit about Beth either, up until he was with Carol and he saw the car drive by.
I believe that was discussed when they were locked in the box car at Terminus. As they were preparing crude weapons they were discussing what had been going on with the separated groups and I remember Daryl saying, “She’s not dead, she’s just gone”, I assume regarding Beth.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.