View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 02:15 PM   #349
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
When you find something you like, note the record label that put it out then develop a list of labels you like/trust. Feel most independent labels will put out similar styles and sounds. Then block all your family and "friends" on social media and follow just the bands/labels and you'll always be in the know of what's new within the scope of what you've liked historically.

That's been my formula for 20+ years (sans the social media part).
Yep, I network with several smaller bands on FB and I've found a ton of interesting music that way. Speaking of bands I've networked with (and helped spread the word about) on social media, this is what I'm listening to right now...

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.