View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 03:43 PM   #32
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Must have fat fingered that one when I pushed go.

Like I said this is a Hill I’m willing to die on. He picked up the tough yardage amazingly well, balance was as good as I’ve ever seen, speed was other worldly in his prime (reek exempted) and could get through a tiny crack.

Case in point, LJ outperformed your boy Priest. Then when Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards wrecked the line LJ was horribad and Charles clicked off 5 ypa. I objectively believe you put Charles on any of those teams he outperforms you’re guys.

He was wasted almost entirely by Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards and Scott Franchise Killer Pioli.

I’m pretty much in the minority on him, but like I said it’s a Hill I’m willing to die on.
That's all a good case. My old complaint with Charles was my same complaint with DT. He disappeared in the playoffs. Charles scored once against the Ravens at Arrowhead, our only score. He was knocked out of the Indy playoff game i believe twice. He just never seemed to be a factor when it mattered most. Same with DT. Never came up big in a playoff game. Whereas Damien Williams has shined in every game that mattered that he's played in.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.