View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 03:31 PM   #31
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

Like I said this is a Hill I’m willing to die on. He picked up the tough yardage amazingly well, balance was as good as I’ve ever seen, speed was other worldly in his prime (reek exempted) and could get through a tiny crack.

Case in point, LJ outperformed your boy Priest. Then when Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards wrecked the line LJ was horribad and Charles clicked off 5 ypa. I objectively believe you put Charles on any of those teams he outperforms you’re guys.

He was wasted almost entirely by Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards and Scott Franchise Killer Pioli.

I’m pretty much in the minority on him, but like I said it’s a Hill I’m willing to die on.
I'll dive on the rampart next to you and nod in solidarity. We've had some great running backs, but Jamall is the best of them all.

I guess I should acknowledge that I never saw Abner Haynes play and he seems amazing. But I'll play the odds here and go with Jamaal.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.