Thread: Chiefs Arrowhead Kingdom is live
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2021, 05:34 PM   #62
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
I did. Definitely a Chiefs bar with several other Chiefs fans. The owner and bartender was decked out in his Montana jersey and they have Chiefs gear hanging on the wall. Very cool spot and would definitely recommend during a Chiefs game. I’m sure it’s even more favorable to the Chiefs when they aren’t playing the Bills.
Awesome!! Thanks for the info, I will have to check it out some time. Thank you!
RocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about