View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 03:30 PM   #24536
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
The casual fan doesn't even understand the full context of Mahomes greatness because he makes it look so easy. He throws off is back foot for 50-60 yards like it is nothing. He throws across his body with such ease. He manipulates the pocket to get uncanny angles to be able to fit it in tight windows. Jay Cutler had a big arm, but he was a ****ing dumbass and didn't know how to utilize it very well. Mahomes understands angles and defenses.

I don't know what we all deserved to get a guy like Mahomes, but jesus christ we are so ****ing set for years.
How about almost 35 years of DeBergs, Bonos, Grbacs, Croyles, Huards, Thigpens, Cassels, Palkos, Quinns, and Smiths? One good season of squeezing the last of Montana's career, and then Trent Green for 4 years (not gonna count the 1st and last years, which weren't that great)

And I'm not even counting the extra 8 years of God-knows-who prior to Blackledge and after Dawson. I wasn't alive back then (or at least so young that I didn't even know what a freaking football was) and from what I've read, that's Chiefs history that is best left in its respective trashbin.

I'd say Chiefs fans are pretty deserving of Mahomes. As much as any other team is, that's for sure.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.