Thread: Football COVID Memo from the NFL
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 12:50 PM   #26
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
Did that go through the NFLPA? I don’t mind the forfeiting part, but the nobody gets paid part seems like it could cause some legal issues with contracts. I mean players get paid when they get injured right? Why would they not if they got sick?
The difference is that a game being cancelled is a HUGE financial hit to the league, where an injured player doesn't cause the game to be cancelled.

I'm sure they can justify not paying players for a game that didn't exist. Again, I don't really think this is gonna matter, but I'm pretty confident the league's lawyers have signed off on it.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.