View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 07:43 PM   #47
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brorth View Post
I've got the receipt for Interplanetary Properties LLC, but the sandbox site invites me to register, and the email links take me to the V Bulletin board.
Yeah, I'm showing you in paypal, but still no notification that's supposed to automatically come to me (which is not part of our system, just part of paypal). Did you get to the part about getting your team name?

If not, get out of the site and go to www.sandboxsimulations.com. Then see if you have a tab that says "play" here. If you do, click it and tell us what happens.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sandbox Simulations.jpg
Views:	811
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	117961  
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.