View Single Post
Old 09-01-2022, 06:49 PM   #1951
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
He was old coming out of OU. But that would make him what? 3rd best player on the roster? 2nd if AD is out (who am I kidding, just mark him down as 2nd best).

At least they're looking at dudes that can spread the floor and shoot. Instead of, you know, pairing LeBron with ball dominant dues that can't shoot. Like at all.

Sorry for you as a fan man. I mean, I don't know if it's Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards level bad, but it's bad enough it's not worth discussing.

Sorry bud.
Buddy also had one of those Caribbean date of births and aged some overnight a few years ago.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli