View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 07:40 AM   #53
MVP

Great read George,

I felt the same redemption as I flew to Buffalo for what was the worst game ever in the worst stadium.

I watched the rerun of that game only by having NFL Network on in background. It was hard to watch. The picture of Carl Peterson should have been cut.

Your write up and being able to watch this game over and over will only be topped by the Chiefs beating Brady into retirement by winning the Super Bowl in 2 weeks.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.