Thread: Round 1 targets
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 10:09 AM   #89
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I was talking to Dane about free agent WR's this season. They need to take a few fliers and try to hit some cheap type players in this years WR FA market which shoudl be deflated financially due to the amoutn in the draft and in free agency.

A solid albeit if unspectacular type of #3 or #4 type WR with some upside.
They just signed Antonio Callaway who was excellent as a rookie and runs a sub 4.4. He would be an excellent replacement for Robinson who I think will get priced out of KC.

I still think we need a game changer though. The emergence of Danna and Wharton make DE not as big of a need, but I think it’s still important.

We need depth at WR and DE badly with so many guys not being reliable and also being FA’s.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.