Thread: Round 1 targets
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 08:28 PM   #80
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Kelce, maybe. Hill? Dude is only 26 and with his speed, it'll be a long, long, long time before he begins to decline.

I mean, look at Emmanuel Sanders. The dude is 33 years old and is still putting up 750-800 yards or more per season.

Yeah, I think Hill will age well. Main thing is keeping the pipeline of elite weapons pumping. Given the time it takes a WR to get up to speed in this system.. you need to think a few years ahead, IMO.

Now, maybe you can snag a guy like Marquez Stevenson a little later in the draft and develop him. Someone with the raw tools and upside.

I won’t complain if they take a T or DE at 32. I would be excited about Jaelan Phillips for sure. A T like Teven Jenkins or even Alijah Vera-Tucker (who can play LT, Rt, or G) would be a boon.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote