View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 05:45 PM   #17
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Frank Pitts was a flanker. I don't think he's in the Chiefs Ring of Honor, but his jersey is in the AFL stuff as part of the exhibit area of Arrowhead. Pitts was the opposite side flanker, along with Gloster Richardson, on the other side from Otis Taylor. He was fast, and they liked running the reverse with him. The did that play a couple of times in SBIV. Stram used him like Andy uses Hardman. He was a fine player.
George, please know that the beads, king cake and newspaper I sent you were NOT form New Orleans - they were from Baton Rouge and from the hospital I work. What I sent you was NOT from Mardi Gras parades. I have not been to a Mardi Gras parade since I was 9 years old - I am 56 years old.

Fun fact, Frank Pitts actually caught the longest pass in SB IV from Lenny - 20 yards!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.