View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 01:34 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I really like this mock!!!

Guyton and Franklin just 100% feel like Chiefs to me. I would prefer TE Sanders with #64 in that scenario. I'm on board with an early RB! Brooks, Benson, Wright, Corum, Lloyd and others are all interesting, Benson would be really exciting!
I think I would have preferred wright for his fit in the current roster. I also would have preferred a red zone target. We move the ball well, we really need some help converting those opportunities to seven instead of three
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.