View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 02:10 PM   #13
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
My lab loves swimming but hates showers, the hose, sprinkler, rain, hell even water bottles. When we go to the lake he starts whining to get out of my truck when we're still 10 minutes away because he smells it and when we do arrive damn near rips my arm off trying to get to the water but absolutely hates anything else that can get him wet. Pretty sure my teenagers have tormented him with water bottles because anytime I pick one up to take a drink he walks away.
Same as my old dog.

Couldn't keep him out of the pool, lakes, rivers etc...but god forbid if it rained, good luck forcing that dog to go outside to do it's business, he simply won't go near the door when it rains. Hated baths too, it was always a fight in the tub with that dog.

I've heard that when it comes to rain, showers, baths, dogs typically don't like it because of the sound.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.