View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 05:09 PM   #105
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Christ. On. A. Cracker.

You ****ers do this on a dare? What a bloodbath. I had about 8 guys I'd have happily taken 10 picks ago. I have one now before I go sifting through the 'well **** me naked' cards...

If this shit happens and Veach ****ing sits there while everything goes to hell, I'll be so far north of pissed.

Side note, at best I'll be able to phone post a pick from here forward so anyone looking for in-depth analysis on my pick tonight will have to wait until tomorrow or just otherwise be disappointed...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.