View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 04:36 PM   #101
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Idk if it’s been tried before, but y’all should allow trades for the first round or two at least... just operate as if you were the true GM and make sensible trades that benefit your vision for that respective team.

But I’d say they have to make trades prior to 30 minutes after being ‘on the clock’ with their pick...

Pest and I are already herding a bunch of reerun cats doing it the normal way. If we allow trades, somebody else can take my place in helping to run this damn thing. I’ll go back to being a full time participant
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.