Thread: Movies and TV Top gun trailer
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2022, 07:31 AM   #118
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
It is definitely a big deal. I don't remember any Tom cruise movie getting nearly this kind of hype and it is easily the most hyped up theater movie post covid at a time when many movie makers are splitting between theaters and streaming.

And it deserves the hype. This movie was specifically made with the cinema in mind and it delivered. The insistence on making this a cinema only movie upped their game. It was an absolute adrenaline rush and I can't imagine feeling a fraction of that streaming from home. Can't rememher the last time I felt that way
It was a significant mistake for Dune to not open in theaters. Had to cost them 50 million. Blockbusters shouldn't be streamed, at least initially.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.