Thread: Video Games Cyberpunk 2077
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 12:37 AM   #55
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy View Post
They do have Mike Pondsmith's source material. He's been pretty involved with development. I am kinda feeling this might be a letdown, though. Not sure why. I suppose I think people were just a little quick to crown CDPR king of the hill. I've heard rumors on youtube that some Bioware-esque stuff is going on with the company. Don't know if there's any truth to it.
Hmm...maybe. I'm with you about a letdown. I think they are really trying to get in good graces with consumers so they they'll be more accepting.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.