View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 04:13 PM   #11
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Looking at Jones' and Clark's career stats, they're still a long way from being considered by the HOF. Statistically, anyways. Though i find it interesting that Clark has both more regular season sacks and solo tackles than Jones, but is something like 257th in line to be inducted, while Jones is 218th? obviously I'm missing something.

But I believe both could be in the conversation should they play well over the next three seasons. And stay healthy, of course.

And I think they'll get there playing for the Chiefs, especially if they can play most of their careers with KC, which would give them many opportunities to make noise for themselves in the playoffs every year. The point being that they'll perennially be in a position to pressure the QB, get sacks, defense passes, make TFLs, etc., both in the regular season and the post-, which should give them both a better than even chance to earn a gold jacket.

Oh, and Schwartz should already be in the conversation. He's been dead solid for his entire career.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.