View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 03:24 PM   #7
Special Teams ACE!!!

There's a category for dudes having a 10 to 39% chance of making the HOF?

****, I'd give a solid 40% chance to Jones and Clark. But a 10% chance? I don't think people realize how low of a percent chance that is. Rarely do NFL games with a 10+ point spread mean the underdog has under a 40% chance of winning that game. And you're giving these guys only 10?

If we get a 10% chance, then you throw Mitchell Schwartz and CEH up there too. If any of those guys show consistency (Schwartz already has) and couples it with longevity (a very unlikely component in the NFL, but this is a 10% chance we're rolling with, keep in mind) then they would also be candidates for the HOF.

After all, need I remind people-- the NFL said Terrell Davis is a HOFer. Why can't ANY team's top 2-3 players, if they stay healthy, stay at the top of their game, and play for a billion years, eventually be enshrined in Canton? That's about a 10% chance, I'd say.

****, man. I mean, Buttkicker is a damn good kicker. Does he have a 10% chance of winning a couple more Super Bowls, being consistently great, and kicking until he's 40+? It's a 10% chance we're talking about here. I'd say yes.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.