View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 03:20 PM   #6
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Did I miss something?

The article doesn't explicitly compare his numbers to any HoF receivers. They just say he's a part of an elite group of players who had four Pro Bowls and two All-Pros in their first four seasons. That is great but I believe one of each of Hill's PB and AP came as a returner.
True enough - but again, when they just start stacking resumes up, he's STILL a 2-time All Pro and 4 time Pro Bowler.

And at this rate he'll get 2-3 more of the former and 4-6 more of the latter. You start talking about anyone who's made 4 All Pro teams and 8 Pro Bowls, I'm guessing that list is real short and all HoF guys. Regardless of how they earned 'em, that's select company.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.