View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 03:18 PM   #5
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Wowza I had no idea Hill compared that well to other HoF receivers.
I mentioned that exact thing in a conversation with O.City a week or so ago.

What Hill's done in terms of accolades in his first 4 seasons is incredible. Black Ink matters in a big way come HoF time (that's why Schwartz may struggle, especially at a position where there's no 'production' to point to).

And when all is said and done, Hill's gonna have a shitload of Black Ink on his resume at any kind of reasonable pace over the next several years.

I think the article is pretty spot on in that regard - it's early yet, but give him 3 or 4 more years and it's a pretty damn easy conversation to start having.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.