View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 01:14 PM   #129
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
thanks for asking...he's been home for over a month. he was up a couple weeks ago to jump w/us in the polar bear plunge. he left the book you sent him for me to read. do you want it back? you could send it w/another package, i guess. great book.
sec
No thats okay, I don't know how many Cardinal fans are on the Planet that we have serving over in the sandbox but it can't be that many. I sent CrazyCoffey a book about sportsmans park. I guess we could send it to him when you get done with it....
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.