View Single Post
Old 02-26-2023, 04:40 PM   #66
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
So what I'll say, is that it seems like the talent from like 25-45 is roughly equal. Trading down is a perfectly viable option to me.

But the picks they get better be in 2024, unless the value is too good to pass up. Because this team has 12 picks, and I am increasingly unsure that they Chiefs will have 12 roster slots. I think they'll trade up.

So if you trade down, garner some picks in 2024. We have our original 7 picks there but can always use some additional ammo. (I anticipate we'll get some compensatory picks as well.)
I'd like to consider trading down just from who/what I see in the draft. But I'm just not seeing the Chiefs trading down this year.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.