View Single Post
Old 02-26-2023, 01:18 PM   #61
MVP

Played around this morning on NFLMock with 5 rounds. Traded out of the 1st. Went with a mixture of BPA and my own biases. Reached on a few. I think I would be happy with this haul. Missed a few needs by overloading on a couple, but...eh i'm good with it.

61 Will McDonald IV EDGE
63 Matthew Bergeron OT
80 Zach Harrison EDGE
81 Andre Carter II EDGE
95 Jayden Reed WR
114 Jaquelin Roy DL
122 Trey Palmer WR
132 Brandon Joseph S
134 Jonathan Mingo WR
168 Emil Ekiyor Jr. IOL
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.