View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 05:13 PM   #210
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
Your only example that a great qb wins a championship with a bad coach is 9 td 17 int peyton manning winning with the Broncos. I'm still waiting for a real example of a great qb leading a team with a bad coach.
It really depends on how you're defining "bad coach". Manning's already been mentioned, as have Rodgers and Young, so I'll skip them. But I'll toss out a couple more elite QBs who won in the full free agency era with coaching that's definitely not looked back upon as all world.

Aikman (Switzer)
Favre (Holmgren)
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.