View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 04:47 PM   #70
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
Not changing a thing. I run everyday, anywhere between 3 and 10 miles. Body weight exercises, crunches and free weights 4-5 days a week. My diet is clean. I weigh about 180, plus or minus a few pounds. I'm in pretty dang good shape for a dude in my mid 40's.
Sounds very much like me. I was an avid lifter who started running and now run more but still lift 3 or 4 times a week with some good core work mixed in. Been working on deadlift and squat strength lately which is a hoot when running all the time as well.

5'11" 185 at about 13-15% BF right now but plan to get that down some the next few months. No idea why at this point to be honest.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.