View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 04:39 PM   #69
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
PF sucks and there's really no good cure besides rest. Some things can help, like orthotics and stretching, but you have to rest it. Try some strassburg socks - those helped me.
I have PF in my left foot right now, acted up a couple days ago its been years since the last time I've had it. I've had PF probably 3 or 4 separate times, once in both feet at at the same time. I've been a distance runner for almost 10 years. Always been able to run through it while doing different treatments like sleeping in arch compression socks (not strassburg) rolling it out on a golf ball, orthotics, eccentric calf stretches etc...in fact the less running I did the worse it got. I typically only get it when my mileage drops between 20-25 miles a week for a while. As my running ramps back up it goes away. Pure rest to get rid of PF simply takes too long and isn't an option in my world.

Also I switched to Hokas a few years back, this is the first time I've had PF since then. I slightly twisted my left ankle last week and may be compensating when running and created the issue now that I think about it.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote