View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 11:00 PM   #78
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
I’m all for a Le’Veon Bell
So let me get this straight. You post 400,000 twitter posts about how we don’t have any cap space and you want to blow a bunch of cap on an old running back? What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Charles played behind trash most of his career.
Charles was a generational talent. Odds of getting something like him ever again are nill. Expecting to get that kind of back is poor strategy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
The Chiefs seem to have legit interest in Bell.

Maybe he gets sick of losing in New York and agrees to restructure his contract to make a trade viable in the offseason.
That would be horrible. I don’t care if he wants to restructure. Unless the Jets are eating most of the payroll, it would be stupid.

So it will probably happen
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.