View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 07:45 PM   #6053
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I used this recipe of yours tonight,. 'Effing AMAZING flavor and tender chicken.
And so easy. I could do other things and not worry for hours. Very nice recipe—a keeper.

It smelled so good, I didn't bother getting my camera set up.
Yea it really is amazing that it tastes as good as it does. Super easy too. I'd throw Adobo Chipotle Peppers on mine if my wife didn't hate them. About two of those in there would be an extra layer of flavor.

I am going to start making my own salsa too. It's super easy and I don't know why I haven't been? I've tried so many salsas in the stores that were just bland that I might as well buy the ingredients I want and throw it in a blender myself. Not to mention I grow banana peppers and Sante Fe Grande peppers in the backyard, and those aren't something you find in most salsas! I'll report back on my results when the time comes that I make some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Shit I'm in. Lewdog FTW
That was Inmem's recipe he shared on here.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.