Thread: Alpha WR's
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 01:19 PM   #16
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I don't think Mitchell is half as good of a prospect as you make him out to be. We'll see how far under 4.6 he runs because I don't think it'll be by much. He also just doesn't have the physical presence to make up for it. Worthy is a far better prospect IMO and was easily the better of the two on that team, which let Mitchell get a lot of coverage rolled away from him.
Adonai struggled to get separation in the college game and really never had much YAC.

I think Worthy would be a good fit for what we're missing in the offense and is a threat to take every ball he touches to the house, plus he would be a weapon in the return game for us.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote