View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 05:32 PM   #20
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
Anyone here been to a game at Camden Yards? If not, I highly recommend it. Terrific atmosphere. Friendly fans. Drove down from NYC to see the Royals play in 2013. We got a pair of tix, three rows behind home plate for face value at $45 apiece. Couple soft shell crab sandwiches. Caught a Moustakas BP homer, and the Royals won. Perfect day.
I have been.

Makes me yearn to have shit other than a Denny's near the stadium.

Fenway was better, though. Good experiences at both. Band box stadiums are a different deal. I think Camden is one even though as far as I know it's not very old and all the other ones are old as ****.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.