Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Mindhunter
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2019, 09:18 AM   #128
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
BTK doesn't get arrested for another 24 years.

This show can go on for many seasons. There are a lot of interesting stories to be told.
That's what I was wondering why they were showing BTK so soon. I thought maybe they jump ahead a couple of decades, although Holden and Bill will probably be retired by then. Maybe they bring in new actors because I know filming this series takes up almost an year of each of their lives. I think I heard in an interview it took 10 months to film a season. I guess about a month per episode.

I remember a few years ago hearing Benedict Cumberbatch when asked why they're so few episodes of Sherlock, he said it took 28 days to film one episode, that was a 90 minute show. If anyone is interested Sherlock is a really good British Show, also stars Martin Freeman as Watson, you'll know him from Fargo as the insurance agent, the season with Billy Bob Thornton as the hitman. If you haven't caught Sherlock, I believe it's on Netflix, BBC Channel and PBS channels. There isn't many episodes, like about 4 per season. If you like Elementary, this is way better.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli