Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Mindhunter
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 02:32 PM   #125
I could of gone pro

Just finished Season 2, I guess with them leaving off with BTK they'll be a season 3. Just don't hope we have to wait two years. Season 2 made you realize the FBI sometimes have to walk on egg shells. The black mothers in Atlanta were never grateful for anything. The Atlanta politicians couldn't accept the fact the killer might be black. Wayne Williams was one smart asshole, but he finally got his due diligence. I lived in Atlanta for one year in 1988 and it's only place I've lived I really didn't like, and season 2 brought back those memories.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli