Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Mindhunter
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 02:17 PM   #121
I could of gone pro

I just finished episode 7 of Season 2, I don't know if the pace is quite as good season 1 later episodes when they started solving cases. Season 2 did keep my interest except for the lesbo stuff with the barmaid, I could of done without that character, she brings nothing to the table. It would been better is Dr. Wendy was bi and had an affair with Holden, or I even better Bill Tench and then they would of had the evil kid and the affair and Bill would of been really smoking his head off. I guess they have to stick with the book, and they don't want to freelance the story.

As far as Atlanta, I lived there for exactly one year, Nov 1987 to Nov 1988, I had moved there from Savannah, where I was living for six years. I liked Savannah, I knew all the clubs, great nightlife. In Atlanta I went to the Omni and saw Pink Floyd, for some reason I was underwhelmed. I use to go to a big disco called Scenarios off of I-85, it was huge and had 3 dance floors, but hard to meet some of the woman. I dated a girl in Cumming, about 40 miles north of Atlanta. There are no black people at that time living in Forsyth County. In fact when I was dating that girl, Oprah came to the local Holiday Inn and broadcast her show there for a week. In the end, I couldn't wait to leave Atlanta.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli