View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 06:13 AM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
They are finally healthy on offense. A.J. Brown, Julio Jones, and Bud Dupree have been FP in practice this week. Of course, we'll have to see how they fare after tomorrow. But if thos guys and Henry are all available next week we could have a shootout.

Part of the reason I think it'll probably be a high-scoring game is that apparently TEN also owns one of the worst defenses in the league.

I think KC will win this one, but the defense better build on their performance today, or we might see something like 45-43, with Tannehill throwing for 400 yds, and Henry tacking on another 190 yds on the ground.

Don't want to see our defense play that bad.
Until Derrick Henry stops being Derrick Henry, he will always concern me.

This year's version of the defense hasn't shown they are up to stopping someone like THAT yet.

IF you can stuff the run early and IF Mahomes and co. don't turn the ball over and jump out to an early lead, we'll be fine. But a couple turnovers and the return of the 32 defense could spell a long day.

If The Chiefs have their shit together they'll win on cruise control. If not...
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.