View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 02:35 PM   #779
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I was a little worried that I was too conservative. But with only five picks, there's not a lot of flexibility. I wanted to come away with a LG, CB, LB, and RB, and it really depended on who was available where. That's four of my five picks.

I learned that the top linebackers won't be around by Pick 63, and the top CBs (despite their numbers) thin out really fast after 63. It also seems like there's still a good cache of running backs available in the fourth - not the top tier, but some guys I like. So my draft was kind of dictated to me.
I just could not talk myself into caring about RB.

Off-ball LBer and CB are the only real 'must haves' I took into the draft and even then, Delpit sliding to 32 had me willing to gamble a bit.

The idea of a 3-down RB is just dead to me at this point. I don't really care. And there is ALWAYS another situational back you can find essentially for free in FA.

So with Gay there in the 3rd, I couldn't begin to justify a RB and by the 4th, it came down to one of a bunch of backs who would likely end up like Deandre Washington anyway or Jonah Jackson, who could help a back like Deandre Washington play up a bit.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.