View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 05:43 PM   #233
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
I just got a call from Social Security, and it was a good call. I got a letter more than a week ago saying I was denied since I told them I didn't want to file for disability. Ummm... right... so I just sent all the forms in for giggles?? Anyhow, I have been approved and will be receiving disability soon, not sure how much yet but a letter on the way will 'splain it all. I used to work and pay taxes before cancer laid a massive pimp slap on my life and turned it all upside down, so I don't feel too bad about getting disability now. I won't bitch if it is not enough that I can't afford filet mignon and King crab every weekend.
thank god for social security! /liberals like me...

congratulations on not having to go through a hearing...

the benefit amount is the same as your full age retirement amount, if you have noticed what that is...
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.