View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 05:40 PM   #119
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I'm aware of the belief of Lucifer as light-bringer and know a bit (but not much) about Blavatsky and Theosophy. This guy, however, was referring to Lucifer in the traditional satanic, Christian sense of the word. Although at the same time he had an extreme loathing for evangelical Christian churches, which he believed were actually satanic in nature. It was....odd. To say the least.

Anyway I'm going to avoid religion as much as possible in this thread. I don't want it to devolve into a DC thread with sniping between believers and non-believers of any particular religious creed, whether eastern or western or anything in between. Religion is just one of those areas where people seem incapable of having productive discussions. At least in my experience.
I will leave it at this, with all due respect to our three known Masons/Shriners... only one of whom is known to be religious, I will present this Shriner, probably caught off guard after a few drinks, but still... its a pretty damn creepy defense he puts up.

I mean, lets face facts... anyone that says they believe in the Bible shouldnt be going around proclaiming the king of the fallen angels as "virtuous and wholesome".
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.