View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 05:30 PM   #118
oxymoron

I'm aware of the belief of Lucifer as light-bringer and know a bit (but not much) about Blavatsky and Theosophy. This guy, however, was referring to Lucifer in the traditional satanic, Christian sense of the word. Although at the same time he had an extreme loathing for evangelical Christian churches, which he believed were actually satanic in nature. It was....odd. To say the least.

Anyway I'm going to avoid religion as much as possible in this thread. I don't want it to devolve into a DC thread with sniping between believers and non-believers of any particular religious creed, whether eastern or western or anything in between. Religion is just one of those areas where people seem incapable of having productive discussions. At least in my experience.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.