View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 05:21 PM   #117
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I listened to a really whacked-out podcast about the Columbine massacre this morning. According to the guy, whose name I don't even remember right now, it was organized by a federal agent, actually started on April 19th, devolved into a hostage crisis, and all of it was a sacrifice to Lucifer.

I actually started to think there was something to it, meaning the federal connection and the paper trail he's supposedly uncovered, until he started with the Luciferian agenda stuff, and how the military is all filled with Luciferians fronting as christian groups, particularly the Air Force.

Then it was kind of like...wha?
Sounds like someone thats read too much and is mixing everything together into one ugly thing... in short, maybe a well spoken nut.

But if you spend enough time reading up on the Luciferian agenda, it suddenly looks like its not so crazy... there are some extremely well heeled and influential Luciferian groups out there with access to the highest levels of world government.

Take the Lucis Trust for example, look at this explanation... for several sentences it takes pains to distance itself from the name, yet about halfway down they come clean about it in that they "seek to elicit a deeper understanding of the sacrifice made by Lucifer".

http://www.lucistrust.org/en/arcane_...ing_of_lucifer

Now, this is a group that until recently had an office at the UN headquarters in NY and they are still a major player behind the scenes player in world politics, anyone that wants to scoff should just start googling and taking away from it that which is clearly irrefutable.

This guy here, he goes off into some realms I'm not sure of yet still makes some pretty clear connections... its really all about being inquisitive enough to research stuff like this for oneself (not preaching to you, keg), look around and take out what speaks to you and spit out that which doesnt ring true.

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.