Thread: Football NFL Week 1 Sunday Games
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 10:17 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I know everybody is just assuming that Baltimore is going to pick up where they left off.

Several of went back and forth about it in that thread the other day.

Well I fond this nugget today and thought I'd share.

Over the past 30 years, teams that won 14 or more games in a year have averaged just 10 wins the following season. 25% of those teams haven't even managed to have a winning record.
You’d think at a team/QB that has choked in the playoffs two years in a row would concern people more.

If the Ravens are legit and we can just expect them to pick up where they left off, they have to prove it because they STILL haven’t when it matters.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.