Disney +
Netflix
Hulu
HBO
Paramount +
This one
That one
The other one

You can't just buy a decent cable package, and occasionally go to the movies to see anything worthwhile anymore... the future is here, and I hate its guts
Meh, I like the choice of paying for content that I actually want to see without being forced to subsidize crap channels on cable that I literally never watched.

I get HBO Max included in my ATT Fiber, Amazon Prime I pay for just to get the fast shipping, so any video content is a bonus. All the other streaming services I sign up for and watch when they have somthing I'm actually interested in watching, then cancel when I finish.

Much, much, much better than cable. I might spend $30/month on streaming options with a much broader seletion than I ever got for cable, and that crap starts at like $80/month now.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.