Disney +
Netflix
Hulu
HBO
Paramount +
This one
That one
The other one

You can't just buy a decent cable package, and occasionally go to the movies to see anything worthwhile anymore... the future is here, and I hate its guts
Well, cable you had to pay a premium for a bunch of channels you may not even watch.

I have a Verizon unlimited plan so Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ are all included for free.

I watch Netflix the most often so it's well worth the cost for me.

Amaon Prime means free shipping so that's well worth the price.

I happen to have "free" cable/internet through my HOA. Not truly free since clearly some of the HOA fees go towards the cost, but I do pay an extra $20 a month for increased 500/500 speeds.

So long story short I have Netflix, Hulu, ESPN+, Disney+, Amazon Prime, and basic cable all for not that much. I can watch whatever I want with far more options than I used to have back in the day watching Satellite TV growing up in my parents' house. I can watch what's live on Cable or watch countless TV programs or movies on demand streaming. If there is a TV show on HBO Max or Paramount + or some other network I can get a one month subscription to binge watch the show and whatever else may be of interest before the month expires and I cancel my membership.

Idk, doesn't sound all that bad to me.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.