Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 02:48 PM   #132
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockChalk View Post
Any rumors as to when WandaVision is supposed to drop? I just keep reading "coming soon"
Disney+ continues to shake up their scheduling so I don't have a solid date. They moved the Mando from October 7th to October 30th and the last I heard about WandaVision was either the last week of November or early December.

It all depends on COVID and whether or not they'll be able to release Black Widow this year.

The Mandalorian was scheduled for Wednesday, October 7th with the second episode airing Friday, October 9th, which is how they released the series last year: Two episodes the initial week of release followed by weekly releases.

Now, last I heard, they're just releasing it weekly beginning October 30th.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.