Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 02:51 PM   #121
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
If you love creativity, please tell me you have watched Legion. It's incredible and I don't know anyone that watched it.
100%. Start to finish.

It came off the rails just a hair in the 3rd season but the 1st and 2nd season were Next Level programming. The 2nd season is one of the best seasons I've ever seen of television.

3rd season really leaned into the right brain and kept creating strands it didn't have good answers for.

But the 1st season's 2nd half where it took place entirely in the astral plain was one of the most fascinating bits. Aubrey Plaza as Big Baddie in Season 1-2 was the most fascinating casting decision I can remember.

Last edited by Direckshun; 09-21-2020 at 02:57 PM..
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.