Thread: Books Audible/audio books
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 02:52 PM   #5
oxymoron

I've had an audible account for a decade or more, listened to literally hundreds of books with it. I love it, although it's currently on hold until I resolve my current financial crisis (was unemployed most of the year, so zero disposable income atm...). One good thing is that you own the titles you buy, so even though my account isn't active, I have access to my library of past purchases. And you don't have to spend your credits every month. They roll over, and they fairly regularly run sales where you can buy 3 books for 2 credits, so I'd often let them pile up and buy a bunch of stuff at once.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.