Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 08:26 PM   #74
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
There's a difference between whining and being critical. You don't seem to have the brain capacity to distinguish between the two. I don't see anyone complaining about how well the D did, so what the **** does them allowing 10 points have to do with anything? Using your logic, then people are being whiny when they say our OL sucks.

The Chiefs gave up a **** ton to get Frank N Beans, so he needs to perform. If we don't sign Jones long term it's because we gave Clark a big contract. I'd rather have Justin Houston than Clark and would take Dee Ford, a 1st round pick, and that $100 mil over Clark.

I don't care what he's facing, he needs to be better. All these guys get doubled, but they still over come. He was on a much worse D line last year, so I'm sure he was double teamed, but he still produced.

And I'm tired of people using the let him adjust to the scheme! Well I was under the impression that Spags D let these guys just go out and play football and not worry about the scheme so much. He's gotta play better.
SHUT. THE. ****. UP. BITCH
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote